Thursday, May 15, 2008

K, so I've spoiled a few tidbits

Yeah, so if you pay close attention to the picture being used on my films page, that's an excerpt from the actual script...like, shit that won’t be cut or anything. I planned on keeping spoilers to a minimum (BTS and screenshots from one half of the film won’t see the tubes until the film is released), but I thought “what the hell.” We don’t have many images pertaining to the film yet other than Leigh and I screwing around with light effects at Alex’s dorm from the first night of previs and location scouting...and the picture above. What you’re seeing there is the view from the entrance to our location. This is M Street between 13th and 14th in downtown Lincoln. We’ll get to see plenty of this street toward the end of the second film, trust me ;)

No comments: